|The event will take place on Saturday,|
November 16, 2013 from 8:30am to 3:30pm
|The New Mexico Hydrogen Fuels Challenge consists of a hydrogen model car race and design competition, as well as the option to compete in an oral presentation.|
- Teams are provided everything needed to power a hydrogen model car.
- Teams provide design materials to construct the car - chassis, wheels, gears, etc.
- Entrants will be limited to the FIRST 50 teams that register by the deadline of November 1, 2013.
- Teams may be made up of a maximum of 6 students.
- Each school can register up to TWO teams (subject to space availability).
- Free teacher workshop available - registration for the workshop is through the Teacher/Coach Workshop link above.
- Coaches will receive a stipend (payable at the Challenge) to assist with expenses. Coaching Stipends: $75 within a 60 mile radius of Albuquerque, $125 over 60 mile radius.
|Click here to watch our video|
(a new window will open for the video)
|Click here for the guidelines and curriculum for|
participating in the event
(they will appear in a new window)